FW: arrest of individual driving armored vehicle

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 08:50:13 PDT

This is the official comment Officer Vinci sent to me for posting to the
list.
He knew when he sent it to me that I paned to re-post it to the lists, so I
am leaving his email attached.
If you reply to him I would strongly encourage you to remember the point of
this thread, BE FFRIENDLY!
Many of us have dealt with "cop" mentality, and unfortunately it tends to
create a brush that is used on all police ?persons?.

Don't add to the brush created here, in reference to MV owners.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St
Ponca City OK. 74601-5335
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net