Re: [MVlist] welding/repair technique question

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 15:09:46 PDT

  Rick

   Please save yourself a LOT of grief and trash the tank..

   Bite the bullet and get a good used one or a new one,
   but don't invite problems with the one you have.. If its
   rusted thru in spots now it will only continue to do so
   further .. Not to mention the contamination that will
   occur to the gas within .. So save your self a lot of
   avigravation and get a good tank..

                                Bob B