M416 Trailer Prices

From: jonathon (jemery@execpc.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 18:54:42 PDT

I saw an M416 trailer for sale today. It seems to have it's original paint.
The bottom and sides of the box are all straight and no dents or dings.
There is some surface rust along one edge but the tub is really solid and
looking underneath it is super clean and rust free. The A frame at the
front is perfect, the brake works, the landing gear is like new, and the
lights are all on it, although they are the older round M series lights. The
only thing that is showing age is the data plate on the back. They are
asking $650 which seems high but then so many of these I've looked have
wavey, dented, or rusted bottoms. What is the concensus out there as far as
price?

je