Newbie, which MV would make a decent driver?

From: Eric McFarlin (eem@texas.net)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 14:58:08 PDT

I'm a newbie wanting to get a MV for a second vehicle. I am in need of
something that would make a (somewhat) decent daily driver since an MV has
much more character and history compared to my Jeep Wrangler. I've narrowed
the list to these: M37, M715, MB, M38, M1009. Obviously the M1009 would
have many civvie Blazers in the junkyard for parts, MB seems to have a large
following of parts availability, M37 and M715 seem to be a bit harder to
find parts. How about opinions from you? I don't have time to restore so
I'd want a frame off resto if possible. Any places or sites that sell
restored MVs? My Wrangler will be sold soon after getting an MV and I will
most likely get something more practicle as a daily driver. Thanks for your
help.

Eric eem@texas.net