RE: [MV] Newbie, which MV would make a decent driver?

From: Chris Waymire (chris.waymire@timberline.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 08:02:09 PDT

Jeff,
Let me just say that I bought my first MV last March, a 51 M37. I love it.
It's not too difficult to drive, gets attention, and is the best 4x4 truck
I've ever driven.
I purchased mine in Wisconsin and drove it back to Oregon. I got a little
better gas milage then 8 mpg, but don't expect to get great milage from any
MV. That's not their strong point.

Chris W