Re: [MV] Newbie, M37 at the Portland CT show??

From: Jeffrey cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 08:57:45 PDT

Anyone with an M37 going to attend the Portland Connecticut MV show?? Maybe
if a member had time they
could take me for a ride since I have never even taken
a ride in one so I guess it would be a good idea before
I buy one to at least see how they ride. Also is the show
just for MV's or are all trucks welcome? I have a restored
59 GMC I was thinking of taking to the show if it is welcome.

Jeff Cerniglia