Beetle Baily MB Jeep

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 11:28:17 PDT

List,
I know that this is not a toy list but I thought this
was really cool. Someone had posted a message several
weeks ago about a Toy MB jeep with the Beetle Baily
charactor riding in it. They had put the price down
at $9.95 which was incorrect. It was more like $19.95
for the jeep and $29.95 with Beetle and the gang. But
I went ahead and got it so as to display in my shop.
(I am a sucker for this kinda of stuff anyhow) You can
see a photo of what I got in the mail yesterday at my
photo album: http://photos.yahoo.com/going_myway.
Check it out. I felt it was worth the price and the
shipping from the company was fast.
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507
Indiana MVPA 027