M35A2 for sale update

From: Jasper Welsch (cucvman@jam.rr.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 07:30:31 PDT

Hi List,
I'm sorry it took so long to get back to y'all but right after I posted the
truck I got sent to the coast for to deal with T.S. Allison. I got back
yesterday and I think I sent pictures to everybody that wanted them. If I
missed you, let me know.
Depending on how things go, I may get sent back for an extended period of
time. Days, weeks, months, don't know. (I said New Job = No MVtime) If I
go, I'll try to post it to the list.
It was very depressing on the coast. While we were not hurt as bad as TX,
it was bad enough. I was doing an Initial Damage Survey and saw an M151A1C
in a driveway. The owner was obviously pretty far along with the
resoration. The powerpack was removed, but the ammo racks and muzzle
bracket was in place. The owner was not around because that morning the
house had about 18" of water in it. He probably won't have much MVtime
either for a while.

Jasper