What the hell is wrong with some list members?

From: Bill George (primemover@2xtreme.net)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 16:04:51 PDT

All right people, I've just received the seventh BS e-mail from people on
this list flaming me for putting my virus warning on the list. All I was
trying to do was save some people grief and prevent them from opening my
attachments. I get flamed for trying to save people some time and
grief???WHat the hell is up with that? I had no idea this was going to
happen. I don't deliberately send viruses to people. I have McAfee and
Norton antivirus which were updated Friday. Neither detected this virus so
what the hell was I supposed to do? Anymore flames I recieve will most
definitely be forwarded to Arthur the list owner. You'd think these people
were perfect or something.
MVCC member
MVPA #15787
Earth First-we'll log the other planets later!