Thanks for the heads up!

From: Mark Baxter (alleywayguns@bacavalley.com)
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 23:27:57 PDT

Bill and anyone else on the list. Please if you think you have a virus,
please pass on the info that you might be infected! As I have read in other
postings tonight, alot of us do like the heads up, and there were more then
7 ! Remember, to be forewarned is to be forearmed. I know that a few months
ago one of these warnings kept me from opening an infected E-mail. Bill
thanks for the heads up!
 As for the flamers, I see they did not flame you on the list, Are they
afraid they might be flamed themselves? I know if I received a virus from
the list and did not hear of it because it "was not correct on the list" I
would sure be Pizzed off !! Mark M-886