MT500 NATO Harley For Sale in Iowa

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 20:23:37 PDT

One of our members (Iowa MVPA). Decided to sell his Harley Davidson.
There is a picture and more information at our website:

http://showcase.netins.net/web/iamvpa/for_sale.htm

He also has a Mighty mite For Sale on the same page. He has promised
me completed pictures, but I haven't received them yet.

As a side note, I some how dropped off the list for about a week. This was
by nothing I did, but resubscribing didn't help with a message from a list
member
to hold out for a big dump. I received 810 emails tonight and will need to
spend
some time catching up. I am down to 527. Email must of got held up in
transit
somewhere.

Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net