A few more pictures

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 23:34:35 PDT

HiO List I was back at the DRMO today and a truck from Lake County
Sheriff[Florida] was loading up. Look under "Really Cool Police Truck" it
was a nice truck and trailer but I would like to know how they justify the
cost to operate that rig and just how many deuces[and other things] are they
hauling off.:-)) Also stopped at the VFW Club [just the parking lot mind
you]and got some pictures of their display toys.Check out the link.
Thanks,Wayne PS I had a lot of hits [over 700] on "The Problem" in the just
the few day its been up!!