Re: [MV] M416 trailer parts

From: paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 10:51:28 PDT

Duane & listers

    A while back I had pinged the list for the surge brake master cyl. Finally
last week got to a final determination. The master cyl is the same as an M38 &
M38A1. You can only get new manufactured ones from Napa & Carquest. Napa wants
$70, Carquest wants $60 so I went with the Carquest one. I also ordered & got
one from Warshawski for $50. All the parts stores have is new ones, nothing in
remans/overhauled. Might find a rebuilt one at a parts store that's had one
sitting around for a while. I would imagine it's the same for the civy jeeps of
the same era. I will see if I can dig up the part numbers tonight.

Paul Vandervort
mvpa 437
kb9pzc