WC53 Carryall Restoration Entry #76

From: cdavis (cdavis@webworldinc.com)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 14:22:53 PDT

I got the lower wiring harness in last night. There are some tight spots
to feed that thing through, but besides having to unbolt the master
cylinder once, no major problems. The stop light switch and high/low beam
switch look original. They cleaned up ok, it will be interesting to see if
they work. I also managed to pull the fire-wall junction box without
hurting it and removed all the cab side connections.

Upper harness tonight, and if that goes well, maybe even get the gages back
in. Two weeks to the 4th!

Chris Davis
MVPA# 20000
Lake Forest, CA