Re: [MV] 24 volt charger

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 20:04:38 PDT

Randy & list:

Many material handling dealers are also agents for the major battery companies. Electric forklifts and stackers are commonly found in 12, 24, 36, 48, and 72 volts. The dealer usually has a nice charger that goes along in a deal with a new piece of lift equipment, but I would think they are available as separate items too. Ask at your local forklift dealer!
Jack