Muffler on M35A2 Stack?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 19:29:19 PDT

OK, don't call me a whimp, but I was just CURIOUS if anyone has fitted
a muffler on an M35A2 exhaust stack, and if so if it made much
difference in interior and exterior noise levels.

Not that I would actually do it...I'm just wondering.

I love the sound my M35A2 makes, but I'm not sure if neighbors and
folks next to me at stop lights appreciate it as much as we all do.

My solution for excessive interior noise during long drives will be to
wear a Kevlar CVC (combat vehicle crew) helmet.

Thanks!

--
Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 Military CUCV Suburban 6.2L Turbo Diesel, 3/4-Ton 4WD

o M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck, 2 1/2-Ton 6WD Turbo Diesel, Air Shift Front Axle

See them at: www.cucv.net