M37 Speedometer cable

From: Jeffrey cerniglia (jcerniglia@msn.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 20:22:16 PDT

Hello everyone,
                  Just put a deposit on a 54 M37 but it needs a
speedometer cable as I am planning on driving it about 200 miles
to my house, all secondary roads of course, yes I know it only
has a top speed of 45-50 and yes I know that it will suck down gas.
My question is where can I buy a new replacement Speedometer cable??
I have searched online but have not found one yet. While driving
those back roads I am sure there will be plenty of local police watching me
go by and aiming there little radar guns at me. Any help would be great, TIA

Jeff Cerniglia
1954 M37