RE: [MV] M-8 Greyhound question

From: Frank Robertson (tankdriv@gte.net)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 05:45:48 PDT

If you have ever driven a M8 or M20 you'd know why. There are a pain to
operate and will wear you out quickly. The other guy was the co-driver to
let the driver rest. He also handle the radio which on the M20 was right
behind him and to the right. Hope thhis helps

             Frank Robertson
             Memphis, TN. USA
     "Miss Dixie" "Tha Thing"
        _______ ______