Re: [MV] M37 Speedometer cable

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 05:44:32 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jeffrey cerniglia" <jcerniglia@msn.com>
Sent: Friday, June 22, 2001 11:22 PM
Subject: [MV] M37 Speedometer cable

>While driving
> those back roads I am sure there will be plenty >of local police watching
me
> go by and aiming there little radar guns at me.

  ROFLMAO!!!!! Radar Guns !!!! As in Miles Per Hour. Not bloody likely !!!
Calendars, ( as in furlongs per fortnight ) YES! Radar Guns, NO! ;-)
    The M37 has an audible speedometer built in. As you approach 30 MPH or
above, gear howl in the cab rises to a volume level such that when you yell
" What The Truck ?" at the top of your lungs, it is inaudible to your
passenger, and they will continue to stare straight ahead while scowling.
Ear plugs recommended.
    Make sure you have your "Slow Moving Vehicle Triangle" at hand for
those hills you're sure to encounter. A sign for motorists stuck behind you
is helpful also. Something like "Vehicle IN Need of Tow" or "I'm Peddling
as fast as I Can" or "I Go Where I'm Towed To" or "My Other Car is in the
Shop". Avoid "I may be S L O W but I'm Ahead of YOU" unless you want to
get fluent in digital sign language.
    M37's, Gods method of enforcing speed limits on single lane roads when
the farm tractors are off working in the fields.
    Happy Motoring
    Ron