Re :[MV] M37 Speedometer cable

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 06:53:05 PDT

Geeze Jeff, Chill.
    An M37 is what I've been driving at parades for the past two years. It's
a loaner and I've been trying to convince the owner he should sell it to me
since he's in love with M35's now. M37's are neat to drive and better
looking than my M715. I pulled full maint on it three weeks ago while Hank
worked on his M109. My M35 looked on with no understanding of why I was
playing with the "Little Guy".
    Just having a little fun on a rainy Saturday morning.
    My Apologies to anyone who I offended.
    A (rarely) contrite, Ron