Re: [MV] 1977 M35A2, 1988 LDT465-1D: pertinant manuals?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Sat Jun 23 2001 - 09:33:33 PDT

Hello All...

> Go here and you can download just about any manual (except the -10
>series operators manuals) that you need including the engine and injection
>pump. Plus all kinds of other interesting stuff (DANGER -- MAJOR SURFING
>TIME WASTER ZONE AHEAD). The - 209 and -361 series manuals pertain to the
>M44A2 series truck. Have fun.
>
> http://www.logsa.army.mil/etms/find_etm.cfm

This IS a great site, but some of the manuals are still classified and
require a password.

I have the M35A2 *-10 series of PDFs available for you all FREE (of
course!) at the following URLs on my server:

  OPERATION, INSTALLATION AND REFERENCE DATA
    http://www.cucv.net/afm/m35a2/TM-9-2320-361-10-1.pdf (11.5 Mb)

  SCHEDULED MAINTENANCE
    http://www.cucv.net/afm/m35a2/TM-9-2320-361-10-2.pdf (1.3 Mb)

  TROUBLESHOOTING
    http://www.cucv.net/afm/m35a2/TM-9-2320-361-10-3.pdf (1.7 Mb)

  MAINTENANCE
    http://www.cucv.net/afm/m35a2/TM-9-2320-361-10-4.pdf (11.2 Mb)

I also have the following M35A2 manuals available:

  LUBRICATION ORDER
    http://www.cucv.net/afm/m35a2/lo-9-2320-209-12-1.pdf (1.3 Kb)

  TECHNICAL MANUAL, UNIT MAINTENANCE
    http://www.cucv.net/afm/m35a2/tm-9-2320-361-20.pdf (27.3 Mb)

  UNIT MAINTENANCE, REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST
    http://www.cucv.net/afm/m35a2/tm-9-2320-361-20p.pdf (12.2 Mb)

  DIRECT SUPPORT AND GENERAL, SUPPORT MAINTENANCE
    http://www.cucv.net/afm/m35a2/tm-9-2320-361-34.pdf (17.9 Mb)

  GENERAL SUPPORT MAINTENANCE, REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LIST
  (This is the Illustrated Parts Manual)
  http://www.cucv.net/afm/m35a2/tm-9-2320-361-34p.pdf (14.9 Mb)

I also have a sought-after CUCV manual:

  REPAIR PARTS AND SPECIAL TOOLS LISTS
  (TM9-2320-289-34P -- Illustrated Parts Catalog)
    http://www.cucv.net/tms/34p.pdf (10.1 Mb)

And this one:

  COLOR, MARKING, AND CAMOUFLAGE, PAINTING OF MILITARY VEHICLES...
    http://www.cucv.net/afm/tb_43-0209/tb_43-0209.pdf (32.1 Mb)

These are all on a rather slow DSL link to my server, so please be
patient. If there is a lot of demand and complaints about the slow
link, I can move the PDFs over to my company's customer hosting
network (a pair of muxed T1 lines totaling 3 Mbps with practically no
traffic on it yet). If you would like me to throw these on a CD-R,
just let me know and I'll be happy to so it.

Enjoy!

--
Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 Military CUCV Suburban 6.2L Turbo Diesel, 3/4-Ton 4WD

o M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck, 2 1/2-Ton 6WD Turbo Diesel, Air Shift Front Axle

See them at: www.cucv.net