Hydraulics and M211 parts

From: Brian Leffler (leffield@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 01:44:52 PDT

Fellow listers:

I am hunting for lots of goodies of M211 (g749) wheel
cylinders- like 18 or so. Anybody got any kicking
around. 29.95 out of Supply line and $39+ from
Memphis is painfull when a large number are required.

Secondly, does anyone know how much horsepower it
takes to run a Garwood 10K winch or a Tulsa 30K lb.
winch?

I am trying to set both of these up to run from
hydraulic motors. I would be gratefull for any help on

=====
Two points of Cowboy Wisdom:
Never squat with your spurs on; and
Never miss a good chance to shut up.