Re: [MV] Storage box

From: paul vandervort (pgv@imaxx.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 13:49:52 PDT

I checked on the box I have which I assume is a repop, but it might be an
original. It was sold to me as an M100 cable box and fits as it was offered.
I have not matched it up to an original as I have not had the chance to do
so, but it looks just like what's in the manual. Anyway the one I have
measures 12 1/4" wide X 9 1/8" tall X 6 1/4" front to back.
Hope this helps all interested.

Paul Vandervort
mvpa 437
kb9pzc