Thanks / 115th QM panel

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 18:05:10 PDT

Thank you for your nice emails.
  I will restore it as the 115th QM had it (UPS
truck brown!)
  I might consider the 223d inf angle if they were the ones who striped
the **** out of it.
  The stripes would certainly set it off..,
   Any ideas what brand of hand tools the N.G.
would have been using in '39? Plumb? I have a
set of US Navy Plumb combo wrenches.
  Imagine trying to come up with six identical, period sets?! My truck
had six removable tool boxes. They had removable upper trays
for smaller items.
  Still guessing but suppose air compressor
went inside rear doors.
  Floor jacks? Engine hoist? Oil tank for
sump drainin's?
  Who was in business then?
  I still believe it had canvas awnings on each
side of the truck AND a slide-out workbench.
  A period picture would answer a lot of questions.
  Thanks to everyone on the list!
Don Kenyon