RE: [MV] 28V generator

From: WF2U (mbendror@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 17:09:28 PDT

I run some high-power military radios off the 28 V genset. I also have a
similar one for 115VAC which I use to power up my GRC-142A shelter which
right now is sitting on cinder blocks waiting for the M1008...
By the way, I thank to all who replied to my post regarding my search for an
M1008. I think I found one and I'm working on closing the deal.
I'm sure I'll have to pick the list's collective brains. I think my first
question is going to be some advice on finding a good, reliable (and
inexpensive) vehicle transport outfit.

Thanks,

Meir Bendror

M1008 owner to be