Re: [MV] M37

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Jun 26 2001 - 18:52:25 PDT

Hi all...
A very good friend of mine is selling his M37..(health problems - very
serious)..It has had a total restoration. I mean "everything"!! Tires are
still with the center nubbies.. Since restoration there has not been 10
miles on the engine and vehicle. Winch included and the cargo cover
canvas..all canvas - seats - are new, spare is in the bed. There is over
$15,000 invested in the truck..he will sell it for $10,000. If anyone is
interested you can see it at www.cs.quik.com/truks/m37.JPG
If you are interested, contact me off line please..the owner is very sick
and has great difficulty talking on the phone. Thanks, Gene