leaving the list for the time being

From: Lida L Bensinger (mitymite@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 13:55:28 PDT

Hi listers,

Due to a busy summer vacation schedule, and not much time to read my
email, I've decided to unsubscribe from the list for a while. I'll miss
all the interesting (?) discussions that go on here but I guess that just
means Daryl and I will have to talk more! I can get some interesting
stuff out of him at times, especially if I get him talking about military
vehicles!

Hopefully we'll see some of you at Ft. Lee in a few weeks!

Lida

D&L Bensinger
mitymite@juno.com or
Military Vehicle Parts & Restorations lbensinger@enter.net for
attachments
2442 Main St.
Narvon, PA 17555 Phone/FAX (610) 286-9545
http://www.dlbensinger.com/

GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.