Re: [MV] M38A1-need help!

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 12:39:19 PDT

Claude:

Jeeps are *so easy* to work on, you shouldn't have any difficulty -
there's nothing unusual that I can recall. Just the normal stuff, pull
the hood & radiator first...

I assume you have a shop manual of some sort? From your question, I'd
bet you'd get a lot of valuable information from it.

John

John A. Hern Jr. 1900 Millview Coeur d'Alene, Idaho 83814
mailto:hern@nidlink.com Dipl.Ing. Mechanical Engineer
Foundry: http://www.hernironworks.com
Greyhounds: http://www.greyhoundpetsinc.org
Personal: http://www.happygreyhound.com