M35A2C restoration saga

From: specwar (specwar@southwind.net)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 21:01:52 PDT

Well, the new injector pump arrived Monday and goes in Saturday, have a
new section of air line fabricated to replace the piece damaged by the
Army. New 6 TL's go in Saturday also, will reinstall the secondary and
final fuel filters if I can find where I layed the bloody gaskets.
Installed new oil filters last saturday and changed the oil, fabricated
and installed new fuel line from the primary filter to the injector
pump.
Did a little sanding last saturday also, found that it had been assigned
to FRC 1 MT and it's ID number with that unit was DS 473. Anyone out
there know what the FRC stands for? If all goes well, the old girl will
be runnig on saturday wish me luck and pray to the patron saint of MV's
for me. Thanks to everyone out there who has given their advice and
aided in my vehicles restoration. I believe that the american dream is
not owning your own home, having a wife and 2.3 children (even though I
have almost all of that just 1.3 kids short and wouldn't trade it for
the world) The real American dream is owning and operating an MV.

Bob Wilson