Cheap petrol (gas) in Albion

From: A. Mehlhorn (a.mehlhorn@t-online.de)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 23:34:06 PDT

Richard Notton schrieb:

> 1.2008 US gallons to a UK gallon and petrol is 80p/litre, fill
> a 623 (454.5 L) and watch the plastic cringe. . . . . . . . .
>
> Richard
> Southampton - England

Oh, good to hear, petrol (unleaded?) is only 80 Pence per litre.
This is much cheaper than last year! I can remember I've paid
more than 90 Pence per litre, when I filled up my Kettenkrad
at the petrol station at Paddock Wood. And the Beemer will be
happy, too.

What shall we do with the amounts of saved money?

Best regards
Andreas

PS: 18 days until Beltring. The count down for Operation
Seeloewe is running...