Another SUSV owner looking for a "sucker"

From: islander (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 21:33:33 PDT

A friend found this on eBay today:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592736209
&r=0&t=0

So let me get this straight... the guy buys it for $10,000 from DRMO and
a few months later he is letting it go for "only $40,000" min bid. And
whoever buys this will have to pay for the transportation from Alaska?
Gee... I'll take two! :-)

Sorry if this is someone on this list, but I call 'em as I see 'em.
$15,000 + shipping wouldn't be such a bad deal, but $40k +? As the
seller said, it is "a steal" at this price. I guess this seller didn't
notice the other guy that tried to sell one for about $22,000 right after
the auction and didn't even get a bidder.

Steve

P.S. Someday I will own a SUSV, but I'm not interested in putting some
guy's kid through college (for a year or two at least).