Maintance Shelters

From: AUTODOC51@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 02:18:40 PDT

I have 2 maintance shelters for sale. Great for storing or working on your
vehicle. Item 8340-00-257-2558 New/NOS in the plastic bag in a wooden crate,
with lots of wooden stakes. This is a canvas tent/shelter. I do not have the
metal frame, just the canvas. Size is about 18' wide x 27 1/2' long x 5 1/2'
sides and 14' ridge. I have no idea what they are worth so if interested make
me an offer. (off site please) This is a pick up only item (Ocala Florida)
or I can delever to Ft Lee in July (I have a seller space there)
Also have some tent sides, (flat canvas with hooks,ropes and groments) 7' 8"
tall x 56 feet long. Great for a trailer cover, wind barrier or what ever??
 $50 each New/NOS

BILL L Autodoc51@aol.com (Dodgeum)