Help with Mutt aka m151a2

From: Jason E. Rose (m151a2@uswest.net)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 11:27:55 PDT

Hi, guys. It's been a year or so since I've written for help from the list.
Here goes, and I hope someone has ideas.

I pulled the powerpack out of my mutt and put in another. Now, the whole
thing is in with an NOS front wiring harness. hooked up the batteries, and
no juice. Wallah, the batteries are dead. No problem. I hook the mutt up
to the back of the pickup, and tow it. It won't start. I can't even get a
spark. It's getting fuel, I know because it flooded from having the choke
out.

What do I do now? Will a mutt start by pulling it with another vehicle?

Is there anything I need to check that sometimes a person might miss when
putting in a new engine. Distributor, alternator, spark plugs, etc?

Thanks for your help!

Jason Rose
Boise, ID
1969 m151a2