Re: [MV] MV Mag...........................stuck article

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 09:31:10 PDT

I just got my issue of Military Vehicles. As usual, I sit in the parking
lot of the post office reading it. I had to laugh my A#@ off at Dave Doyles
article. Not really at him but with him. I to have had the lovely
expirence of getting my M62 stuck in the mud. As I need to park mine in the
grass for the winter. So when spring came, I wanted to start painting it
early. Now I will admit, being a true Native Vermonter durring mud season.
A sense of power comes over you when climbing in a 6 wheel drive truck. But
the only thing I proceded to do was 6"foreward and 2' down. To make a
long story short, I had a nice 33,000 lbs planter until July, when she drove
out of the hole.