Oregon Military Museum Foundation Board Chairman

From: Richard (rvanhoo@attglobal.net)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 23:38:15 PDT

Proudly casts his personal vote for Jim Gilmore. Looks like politicking
really works! But what I really want to tell you sports fans is that I wore
the same uniform as the Great Santini, but I even thought he was a bit much.
Any how, the really great news is that we succeeded in the Oregon
Legislature and now we are really going to be an all services Museum. But
not one of you WW I Liberty truck truck drivers have commented on our talkie
at http://www.swiftview.com/~ormilmuseum
Have we got it right or not? Richard