Selling WWII Jeep Collection

From: Dan Bever (goin_myway@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 21:15:43 PDT

List,
I have decided to sell my collection of WWII jeeps and
parts. This is a package deal only. I will not part
out piece meal. One money buys the whole package. This
is mainly what I have:
1943 Willys MB: extensive restoration already
completed on the entire drive train, suspention, and
frame. Has a new reproduction complete body with
window frame and seats. The rest of the parts are
included to complete the restoration of this unit.
Many original and some NOS parts.
1944 Willys MB: Fairly complete jeep in running
conditon. You can see some photos of this jeep on my
photo albumn- http://photos.yahoo.com/goin_myway
1945 Willys MB: not complete, all apart. No axles.
Frame is a CJ3. Tub and related is a very nice and
almost rust free body from Colorado. One of the nicest
original bodies I have seen in this part of the
country.
1941 Slate Grille MB: Rough condition, not complete,
no drive train. Original frame, tub, fenders,
windshield frame inner and outer, completely restored
slate grille, steering wheel and column.
GPW tub. Original MB engine. Pickup load of other
parts. Some NOS, some original used, and some
Reproduction stuff. Which includes the rear body panel
for the slate grille with Willys name embosed. There
is to much to list here. I am asking $9,500 for the
whole lot. Again don't waist your time or mine calling
or emailing to buy specific vehicles or parts. I am
only interested in selling as a package deal. The
value of the individual parts and jeeps would exceed
the asking price. I will post some more photos of the
jeeps and some of the parts. Fill free to email
questions. But do not request a list of the entire
parts list. I do not have a complete list made up and
haven't the time. Everything is located in my shop
near the town of Crawfordsville, Indiana. There is a
lot here for the money.
Dan Bever
MVPA 18507
Indiana MVPA 027