Can You ID This Trailer?

From: Jim Newton (jnewton@laurel.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 12:23:54 PDT

Hello List...

My friend just bought this trailer but he and I can't seem to ID the
model number from any of my reference. Can anyone here shed some
light?

  http://www.CUCV.net/misc/trailer.jpg

1.) Is this an original GI configuration?

2.) Do you know the model number?

Thanks!

--

Jim "Ike" Newton

o 1984 Military CUCV Suburban 6.2L Turbo Diesel Engine 3/4 Ton Cargo Capacity, 4WD

o M35A2 Military Troop/Cargo Truck "Deuce and a Half" 465ci Turbo Diesel Multi-Fuel Engine Air Shift Front Axle, Deep Water Fording Option 2 1/2 Ton Cargo Capacity, 6WD

See them at: http://www.CUCV.net