Pict. Hist. 37th Division, Camp Shelby, 1940-41

From: Carol Kenyon (Da-Kenyons@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 18:21:55 PDT

This book just arrived today. Another eBay
conquest.
  Lots and lots of military vehicles in it.
  Late 30's Chevy Suburbans and Dodge Ambulances are the best, I think.
  Scout cars galore! Some with Dodge civvy
front ends and the others fully militarized.
  Wish I could scan--120 mlitary vehicle pics
altogether...
  112QM has a very large welder sitting in a military trailer, caption
says "welding bursted
transmission case" !
  I could look at these pics forever.
  By the time these photos taken, most vehicles
obviously very new and not civvy-looking like
my panel..
Don