WWII PTOs

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 21:50:47 PDT

All, My Bro and I both have Chev 1.5T trucks. His is a dump and he needs
the PTO. I have a PTO for the winch. And we oth need info on them. My
PTO is a "GARWOOD TAKE OFF" serial numer "69Y9000G REV" with a casting
number of "7Y1020A" and made by "Garwood Industries Detroit Michigan"

Anyone know much about these and were they used on other trucks like the
deuces, Ford bomb truck etc. (everyone climb underneath and have a "look
see") ? Tks Keith