[MV] M151A1 w/106 recoilless FS

From: MVTrucker@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 02:54:06 PDT

List,
I received this from a friend. Please do not contact me as I know nothing
about the MUTT. Deal direcdtly witl Bill.
Thanks,
Joe Young

Hi Joe,
    I CAN'T SEEM TO POST ANYTHING ON THE MILITARY VEHICLE SIGHT?????? I
TRIED EVERYTHING AND IT KEEPS COMING BACK-UNDELIVERABLE! CAN I ASK A BIG
FAVOR AND ASK YOU TO TRY TO POST THIS FOR ME......THANKS JOE...I HOPE IS ALL
WELL AT HOME.....BILL SAYERS
        Hi all,
  I have a 1967 M151A1 with the 106 recoilless rifle for sale. Jeep is in
restored condition, runs excellent.....new paint, stencils, tires.....parade
ready...106 is ATF safe, breech opens...has a few dummy rounds....the
ORIGINAL sight was in the breech when it was restored! You can email me at
Harley42@aol.com if you are serious and want a picture, this jeep will be in
the next military vehicles magazine for sale. Jeep is on Long Island,
NY...asking price is $15,900.00 Thank you