[MV] M715 canvas

From: ODCLOTH@aol.com
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 08:27:05 PDT

<From: Pike Bishop (wildbunch1@mindspring.com)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 08:28:13 PDT

Quite awhile ago, I sent WEEBEE WEBING a complete M3A1 Half Track Top and
M3A1 Scout Car top both complete in original canvas bags, to duplicate and
now they don't answer me either. I have sent them many emails for several
months now, WITH NO ANSWER!
You reckon they've been on vacation for over a year?!! >

Re your recent post on the MV List. You Sir are a DAMNED LIAR, and who in the
hell is Pike Bishop? I am well aware of the tops in question, sent to me
several years ago by a Greg Rainone (21 May 96). Seems money and a "TEXAS
SIZED DIVORCE" were an issue at the time and I was instructed to await
further contact. You have NEVER tried to contact (by phone, email, snail
mail, carrier pigeon, telepathy, etc.) me regarding this, so I'll again call
you a DAMNED LIAR. If you would like these tops returned, kindly have the
original sender (Greg Rainone) contact me to arrange for payment to cover
shipping costs back to you, as well as an apology for your misguided remarks.
By the way, did I mention that you are a DAMNED LIAR?!!!!!!!!

Tom Kelly, We've been out of town. Hope you feel better now! Best of luck in
your seat cover endeavor.

Hey David Doyle, Heads Up and Thanks for your defense. Who'd of ever thought
of using the PHONE!

David Pizzoferrato
Pizzoferrato Enterprises/Weebee Webbing
341 Township Rd. 286