Re: [MV] B17 Bomber

From: kuhrick (kuhrick@home.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 22:48:52 PDT

the last air show in fort wayne ind. had a b29 there
and they was working on it
tail pipes needed welded the man sayed vribrating and cracking
and the was they talked it leaked and lost 55 gel of motor oil in the
would trip tx. to ind. and back
i was told if its motors are not driping oil there no oil left in tham
(ware have we heared that befor)
and cold the oil looked and felt like 60-90 w gear lube
and they say its the last flaying b29 in the world i think