Re: [MV] M1009 CUCV...good deal?

From: Jumpmaster (the_real_jumpmaster@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 11:50:28 PDT

> Jumpmaster wrote:

> > have my M38A1 on the auction block (on ebay...--
>

> Thanks for letting us know. What's the auction
> number / "click-on url?"

A gentleman asked me the auction number for my
M38A1...the URL is
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/aw-cgi/ebayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=592812855&r=0&t=0

And if that doesn't work for ya, the item number is
592812855...

Good luck if you decide to bid...please believe me
when I tell you I would MUCH rather sell it to one of
you folks than to someone that's going to do a bunch
of hacks..err..."modifications" to it...I spent a lot
(A LOT!!!) of time, effort, and money putting it back
the way it's supposed to be (24v, correct rebuilt
F-134, etc..) and would really like to see it stay
that way...:-)

T. Bloxom