Re: [MV] B29 Bomber and my spelling/missspelling

From: Colin Stevens (colin@pacdat.net)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 17:57:10 PDT

Ken.

I welcome your comments on the list.

One does not have to be a spelling whiz-kid to LIKE, KNOW and CARE about old
military vehicles.

I'm a pencil pusher myself, and often team up with guys who HATE to write,
but they can make ANY vehicle run! I spend hours looking in a manual for
answers. They just look, listen, tinker and in a few seconds or minutes
accomplish more that I did all day!

Colin Macgregor Stevens

MVPA Member 954 (since 1977)
Editor: "Maple Leaf Up!" newsletter & Webmaster
of Western Command Military Vehicle Historical Society
(Established 1977)
Pitt Meadows (East of Vancouver but not beyond Hope)
British Columbia, CANADA
Owner of:
1944 Willys MB jeep (ex-Norway)
1942 BSA airborne bicycles (2)