RE: [MVlist] Navy CJ3B?

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 11:37:27 PDT

Yep, there were pictures sometime in the last 2 weeks.

Gene Pantano has them on his website.

http://www.cs.quik.com/truks/njeep.JPG

I will throw this back to the list and you should get some more info.

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- -M38- MVPA -22345-