Young Jeeper almost has his CJ running

From: Sixshoot45@aol.com
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 13:52:24 PDT

Howdy List,
I'm 15 and have been having alot of trouble with my 48 CJ2A over the past
year but I think I've almost got it ready to use. I've been on the list for
awhile now, I've just never really posted to much.

 We, me and my dad, redid the brakes a month or so back, and then the front
brakes, we rebuilt the front cyclinders and put new cyclinders in the back,
locked up after me using it for a day or two. So we finally got those fixed
right, when the gas tank starting leaking again. The tank is what has given
us the most trouble. But my mom ordered some of JC Whitney's Gas tank sealer
which should be here tomorrow or monday.

So the only thing left that may need immediate attention is the waterpump,
but other than that I may FINALLY be able to use my jeep around our property
some.

I was starting to get excited and felt like sharing with the MV List,
If you will excuse me, I'm going to pull my tank now so it'll be ready when
the sealer comes.
Denny

48 Cj2A