Re: [MV] correct paint for a 1954 M37

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 05:49:50 PDT

Hi Jeff:

Sorry that I did not get to hook up with you last week. I understand the
Putz, Ron gave you the wrong phone number.

The way to tell if it is a Marine Corp M37 is look at the front bumper and
if it is USMC it will (In many/most cases) have a rebar lifting loops welded
to the ends of the bumper on about 45 degree angles. In the rear they have
weird brackets moving the lifting eyes to the outer edge of the cargo box.
( Always thought it was a great idea, the lifting loops are too near the
centerline of the vehicle.)

Ron told me you need taillights: Do you still? if you want takeouts, I have
a bunch.

Enjoy, if you need any help with the M37 etc drop me a line, I have been
down most roads with the beasts.

Hank Fackovec
President MVMVC
M109A3