Head Job

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 06:15:54 PDT

Hey all:

My Intrepid associate Ron and I are going replace the rear head gasket on my
M35 this weekend. I got the correct wrench and rebuild gasket kit from
Richard Greene ( Who I notice most people on the list do not talk about, but
he is really solid people ( I put him in the class with Joe Young, and
Cyclops Ram for knowledge, integrity and having the shit you need ,when you
need it))

Has anyone had experience with the job to give any pointers, or things to
watch out for?

Does anyone know the civilian equivalent of the gasket sealant that they
call for?

Thanks
Hank
(always wanted to use "Ron" and "Head Job" in the same sentence, and the
same day Ron is taling about his experiance with the Provincetown PD.
Hmmmmmmm<G>)