M35A2C The injection pump menace IT LIVES!!!!

From: specwar (specwar@southwind.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 19:47:43 PDT

Did the final tidy up work on the pump installation and problem fixes
this afternoon after work and after much blood(yes ther was plenty shed)
sweat and tears, my M35A2C cranked to life and ran very well. Turbo
sounds good and engine sounds good. No extraneous smoke from the exhaust
in fact it burns very clean. Army was nice enough to send it to DRMO
with a full tank of fuel also. All that is left before I take it on the
road is to get the throttle linkage set. idles at half throttle unless
you keep a foot behind the throttle to amke it idle correctly.

Thanks to everyone that has helped me from my parts suppliers to those
offering their wisdom. I appreciate you one and all.

Bob Wilson
M35A2C
MVPA Member #23437