Re: [MV] spark plug question

From: Charlie (SeacoastSurplus@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Dec 07 1999 - 05:30:56 PST

I ran the national stock number for these plugs thru the militarys program
that tells you what the
part is for. And it came back that their for a LANDING CRAFT

Just like civilian spark plugs, they may fit but plugs are made for
specific vehicles, and I wouldn't use them.
Also the dealer who is advertising these as plugs for everything Jeeps,
trucks, etc, knows that
their not for these vehicles, and keeps telling people they do

BEWARE